Properly working brakes are important and contribute significantly to your vehicle’s safety and reliability. When you step on the brake pedals and stop the tyres from rotating, you should have the confidence that the vehicle will come to a complete and precise stop. That’s where we come in.
Stopping for Safety
Tyre Express Tauranga provides professional brake repairs in Tauranga that you can always count on. Our expert team of technicians are specially trained in the maintenance, repair, and replacement of brake systems, ensuring your pads work efficiently and effectively as if it just came out of the factory.
Our brake repair service includes:
- Inspection and replacement of worn brake pads and/or shoes
- Resurfacing rotors and/or drums
- Refilling brake fluid, as needed
We recommend having your brakes checked at least once a year to ensure these are responsive and working properly. You should also head on over to our shop if:
- The brakes are always squeaking, squealing, or grinding
- The brake/anti-lock braking system warning light comes on
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- The brakes do not work without a few pumps
- The pedal feels unusually hard or soft and spongy
- You notice brake fluid is leaking
The brake repairs in Tauranga we offer do not only improve safety, it can also save you money by minimising metal-to-metal contact, which lets you make the most of your rotors and/or drums.
Be confident with your vehicle’s stopping power by working only with Tyre Express Tauranga. A little stopping power, if done right, goes a long way to ensuring your safety on the road.